Stay Compliant with CMS Medicaid Regulations! The 21st Century CURES Act requires all states to implement the use of Electronic Visit Verification for non-medical providers by January, 2020.
Home care agencies have relied on August Systems EVV software for over 15 years to:
- Find out when caregivers arrive and leave the client’s home.
- Take corrective action when a caregiver is late.
- Receive reports of tasks completed (or refused by the client).
- Eliminate time sheet collection and data entry.
- Bill clients, and pay caregivers, promptly and accurately.
- Meet State Medicaid Waiver requirements.
- Reconcile State payments with amounts claimed.
- Caregivers use the client’s phone or our mobile app on their smart phones to clock in and out. The system verifies their “Caller ID” or “GPS”
- Visit status is immediately updated in our software for your home office.
- You receive a message when an caregivers is late.
- Caregivers report on tasks completed.
- Caregivers can leave voice messages for you.
- Send HIPPA compliant messages to/from caregivers
- Visits start and end on time. All tasks get done.
- You can handle “no-shows” before the client calls.
- Caregivers hours get recorded—no need for paper time cards.
- You can manage weekend and evening care.
- Field communications are improved.
Electronic visit verification is extremely cost effective for small and large agencies alike. It pays for itself many times over in client satisfaction, labor savings, and quality reputation.